CONSTRUCTOR / TECHNICAL DRAWER (m/f/d)
Become part of a motivated team and work in an attractive working environment!
Our passion, solution-oriented work and a management style that grants employees a high degree of personal responsibility are the basis for the continuous development of our product range. Thus, for over 50 years, our product range has grown with our capabilities. During this time, we have acquired the necessary competence to regularly set new market standards. We work together to constantly improve - it never gets boring here - everyone is part of the progress. Join in!
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- Creation and management of 3D models, assemblies, parts lists and detailed drawings in the sheet metal area
- independent project work
- Procurement of order-related materials and purchased parts
- Monitoring of production processes
PROFILE OF REQUIREMENTS
- Successfully completed training as a technical draughtsman (m/f/d)
- Several years of professional experience desirable
- Knowledge in the field of sheet metal processing
- Proficient handling of SolidWorks 2019 required
- Goal-oriented, structured and reliable work - even under time pressure
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Draftsight or similar desirable
- a varied, demanding and responsible field of activity
- Contributions to the company pension scheme and holiday pay
- An employee-oriented corporate culture that is characterised by a "desire for company" and diverse social commitment
- Attractive working and income conditions as well as a motivated team
- a company health management system (e.g. a Qualitrain membership)
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with possible starting date and income expectations by e-mail to:
ROKA Werk GmbH
ROKA Werk GmbH | Daimlerstr. 4 | 35794 Merenberg